Before I go into details, I'd like to say this is not for the weak hearted. Staff positions require dedications and the will to take actions when deemed necessary. Without further ado, let's get started on how to apply for staff positions.
- The ability to act mature when needed, cough Groovy cough.
- As long as you're somewhat intelligent, matching Matt or exceeding, you made this requirement
- Dedication, this is a must. I removed so many futile admins due to inactivity. If you're inactive, expect to be removed
- If accepted, you're subjected go through a trial period and will be monitored for your actions
How to Apply
If you match all the requirements mentioned above, you're able to request a staff position on our servers!
Just copy, fill and post using this application template
Note you must post your application under
Application as the sub-category.
Name: (If you wish not to release this to the general public, you may DM me with your name)
Do you have a mic?
Why do you want to become a staff member? (3-4 sentences)
How often do you play on our servers?
Which server of ours do you often play on?
Any previous experience administrating/moderating for another community? If so, which?
Define Trolling (2-3 sentences):
Define Fun (2-3 sentences):
How much time can you devote on a monthly basis?
Do you have anything other to tell us? If so, write below.
Q & A
- How long does it take to review my application?
- We try to get to each application within a week span.
- What staff position would I be applying?
- Whatever you wishes, although, most people start with
- I got declined, may I resubmit?
- Of course, but please wait up to a month before resubmitting.
- I got accepted, what now?
- Awesome! Check out our staff handbook which covers most if not all the things.
Best of luck to whoever applies!
Any questions, please direct it at Matt and me.